Getting new dentures is a major decision as most insurance companies will only cover new dentures every 5 years. It is absolutely crucial to obtain services from a denturist whom you trust and respect.
In addition, as a consumer, buying dentures is a very difficult decision, because it is impossible to compare dentures the way you would compare other products. You can’t test drive a denture and there are no Consumer Reports to tell you which product is the best because dentures are customized and personalized, not mass produced.
At Canadian Denture & Implant Centres under the support of My Canadian Pharmacy, we have made a commitment to compete on quality, not price. We believe in offering patients premium services at affordable prices. It is our belief that in the denture industry, anybody can compete on price by simply using inexpensive materials and low cost processing methods. In our experience, when it comes to our health, low cost alternatives are never the best long term solution. Teeth and acrylic wear down faster or break and the patient experiences much more discomfort. This is also evident in the fact that denture patients in North America spend more money on denture adhesives than dentures. The comical part is that well fitting dentures don’t need any adhesives!
Our premium teeth wear down at a much slower rate than entry level denture teeth. Inexpensive teeth can often feel “dull” within a matter of months. We offer free consultations during which you will receive a comprehensive treatment options booklet with personalized oral photographs, detailed recommendations and a range of prices and options for you to consider. We aren’t aware of any other denturists who provide so much information to help you make this critical decision.
We encourage our patients to shop around. We have found that once patients shop around, they recognize that our prices are extremely competitive and our service is unmatched. If you are shopping around, we recommend that you ask the following questions:
- Do you offer a guarantee on your dentures? We are so confident in our work that we stand behind our work and offer a full year guarantee on all of our dentures.
- What kind of teeth do you use? At CDC we only use premium teeth. If you are unsure if the teeth are premium teeth or not, ask us, education is always free at CDC.
- What kind of processing system do you use? At CDC, we only use the IVOCAP injection system ™ which is one of the strongest, most accurate and healthiest system currently available. Only 15% of the industry uses this system due to the complexity in mastering the technique.
- What is your follow up care policy? At CDC, we are so confident in our work that we are proud to offer a full year of follow up care and automatically enroll patients into our Free Annual Recare Program where we assess the fit and function of your dentures annually.
- How much combined experience does your clinic have? At CDC, we have over a century of combined experience dealing with the most difficult denture cases with four denture specialists. We know the power of teamwork and work together to deliver the most beneficial treatment to our patients.
Should you find a competitor who offers all of the above services for a decreased price, we will gladly match their prices as we have yet to find one. This is why we refer to these value added services as “The CDC Difference”.
After interviewing more than a dozen dental financing companies, we have teamed up with the companies offering patients the most competitive interest rates with the most flexible terms.
As a matter of professional ethics, we make no profits from offering patient financial services. We also offer them to buy any kind of painkillers from My Canadian Pharmacy, our direct partner. We are here to make treatment affordable and provide you with the best quality dentures at the best price – that is our sole and undivided focus.
- Competitive Interest rates – Our first criteria in selecting financing companies was to save you money on interest charges. Our financing rates are currently less than 9%, while many bank credit cards are over 20%. Over a five year period, this is a major cost savings to you.
- Zero Payments for three months – We pay all interest charges for three full months, giving you the ability to receive your insurance cheque without having to pay that amount out of pocket.
- Keep your insurance cheque – You can decide to finance the entire cost of your dentures and keep your insurance cheque and spend it however you wish.
- Equal monthly payments – Spread out payments over a term of up to 5 years.
- No penalty or early payout – At any time, you can pay off any or all of your denture financing with no penalty on early payout.
Our denture prices start at $38/month for economy dentures, $54/month for personalized dentures and $179/month for implant retained options.