Important information! You have no right to post any information and use the services of an online service if:
- you have not reached the legal age when it is permitted to conclude agreements;
- you are limited in your rights under the law.
- Do not attempt to use the site functionality improperly. In particular, do not try to influence or interfere with its work, as well as to access information not through a standard interface;
- Use the web portal only in accordance with the norms of the US legislation;
Your rights as a subject of personal data
We draw attention to the fact that your rights as a subject of personal data are provided by the Personal Data Protection Act.
Rights of the subject of personal data
1. Every individual has personal non-proprietary rights to personal data, which in turn are inalienable and inviolable;
2. The subject of personal data has the right to:
- request the location of the personal database that contains personal information about him/her;
- obtain information about the conditions for granting access to personal data, in particular, information about third parties to whom his/her personal data is transmitted;
- open access to his/her personal data;
- receive the content of stored personal data;
- make a motivated demand to the owner of personal data with disagreement with the processing of his/her personal data;
- make a reasoned demand for the change or destruction of his/her personal data by any owner and manager of personal data, if this data is processed illegally or is unreliable;
- to guaranteed protection of his/her personal data from unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage, due to deliberate concealment, failure to provide or untimely provision, as well as protection from providing information that is unreliable or disgrace the honor, dignity and business reputation of an individual;
- complain about the processing of his/her personal data to state authorities and officials, if permission has not been given to them;
- apply remedies in case of violation of personal data protection legislation;
- caution against the restriction of the right to process personal data during the provision of consent;
- withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
- know the mechanism of automatic processing of personal data;
- protection from an automated solution that has legal implications for it.
3. The disposal of personal data of an individual limited in civil capacity or declared incapacitated is exercised by its legal representative.
Purpose of collecting your personal data
One of the goals of the creation and operation of our web portal is to inform you about who we are and what we do. We collect and use personal data (including full name, city of your residence, telephone number, e-mail) to better provide you with the necessary services and information.
Therefore, we may use your personal data to:
- answer your questions and inquiries;
- process your orders and applications for booking, purchasing medicines;
- regulate or otherwise fulfill your obligations under the Agreement that you have entered into with us;
- prevent and solve problems related to any goods and services that we provide to you;
- provide services that meet your needs;
- respond promptly to your possible complaints related to the shortcomings of the services rendered to you;
- optimize your services in order to improve the quality of service with the attraction of your data in the course of direct marketing (including providing information about products and services that may interest you in the future by sending electronic messages).
We pledge not to disclose any of your personal information unless we are forced to do so by law (for example, if it is required during a lawsuit, or to prevent fraud or another crime) or if we consider that such an action is necessary for the protection and/or protection of our rights, property or personal safety, as well as with respect to our users / customers and others.
Be sure that your personal data will not be used if you refuse to receive notifications or newsletters of advertising nature. In this case, the data you entered will only be used to place an order online on our web resource.
Security of your personal data
We appreciate your trust in our resource, therefore we provide a sufficient level of protection for all data entered by you. We have implemented technologies aimed at protecting your confidential data from unauthorized access and improper use. All information stored on our server is securely protected from unauthorized access.
Links to other websites
Our site may have links to other sites, or you can go to our site via a link from another site. Unfortunately, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies that other sites adhere to.
To better understand your rights and responsibilities, we recommend that you study the policies of each site you visit, especially when you provide content of any type on these sites. If you have any doubts or questions, contact the owner of such a site.
We will use all the possibilities to make it as comfortable as possible for you to be on our pharmaceutical portal. We make every effort to support, protect and develop the service.
You can set your browser to reject all cookies or notify you when they are sent.
Additional information and cautions
My Canadian Pharmacy takes measures to ensure that the information on this portal is reliable. However, we do not take responsibility and do not guarantee that the information and data provided is accurate, objective and relevant at the time of viewing.
This web portal as a whole and its individual elements such as (including, but not limited to) design elements, copyright photographic materials, articles, program code, databases are protected by the United States copyright law, International regulatory legal acts, and other legislative acts of the USA. Any other use, except for revising, downloading and printing portal pages for personal, non-commercial use, is prohibited. Copying information from the portal can be carried out only for non-commercial purposes for posting on the user’s pages, blogs, social networks.
It is forbidden to distribute, modify, transmit, use or reuse any information from this portal for any public or commercial purpose without the written permission of the online pharmacy. You must adhere to all copyright and other claims regarding ownership of downloaded and/or copied materials. The copied information should contain a link to this portal as a source.
We are not liable for any direct or indirect losses incurred in connection with the payment of penalties, or any losses and expenses incurred as a result of a legal transaction, information about the object of which was posted on this portal.
In fact, your use of the portal is at your own risk.
To the extent that the law allows, neither My Canadian Pharmacy nor any other party that is involved in the creation, production or maintenance of the portal, is responsible for direct, indirect or accidental damage that has ever been caused, and which were caused by the fact that you had access to this portal, used it or hoped for it, even if we warned you about the possibility of such damage and losses.
The pharmacy, in any case, will not be implicated by any of the parties directly, indirectly, willfully, or unintentionally causing loss for any use of this web portal, or on any other related website, including, without limitation, any loss of income, goodwill, loss of programs or other data in your information processing system, even if we were quickly informed about the possibility of such losses.
The pharmacy is not responsible for the quality of goods and services advertised on the portal. When working with a web portal, you are not granted intellectual property rights on the web portal itself, on its content, or on the use of any branding elements or logos of our web portal.
Using the services of this site, you confirm your coming of age, as well as the absence of any acts that limit your ability to act.